Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Our Topics for 2009 - 2010

Our topics this year include newspaper, entomology, and chemical changes. We will be writing a class newspaper. Entomology is the study of insects. We collected insects from outside and put them in bottles. We fed them dogfood and gave them water. We are going to make a bulletin board with insects on it. Later
this year, we are going to study chemical changes.
Trinity - Third Grade



Also this year, we are going to learn how to research, study inventions and inventors, and plan trips to different states in the United States. We are learning how to research to find information about topics. We have to find five inventors we are interested in learning about and make a booklet. We have to research to find more information about inventors.
Malaka -Third Grade

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Math is off the chain!!!!!!!!!!!!

Miss Be@utIFuL

Anonymous said...

Catching bugs was very cool
LIL H

Anonymous said...

My favorite subject is Entomology because I like to study bugs

Anonymous said...

I like to study inventors and inventions.

Anonymous said...

The gifted program is nice. Get your work. The gifted class is good.I like the gifted class because you do almost the same thing like at school. You can try some times. You will love it. It is fun to me. I don't know about anybody else. I know I love it. If you come,you will love it! MALAKA

Anonymous said...

Gifted is so cool!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I love all the subjects.
Entomology is my favorite though.
Gifted rocks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Myaira