Monday, September 2, 2013

Why Gifted Education?

This blog is the posting of the Gifted Education Class.  However, viewing test scores allows us to know that not all Gifted Education students achieve as high as they should on standardized testing.  So, what is the purpose of coming to Gifted Education?   Direct Service means leaving the General Education class and coming to a special class in order to have the opportunity for enrichment learning not available in the general education classroom.  However, it is supposed to encourage and motivate Gifted students to succeed in other subjects.  But there seems to be a problem.   What do you think that problem could be?  Give me your thoughts, your ideas: Why are test scores of Gifted students in the Average range instead of Above Average?

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

TD I think the problem is we need to study harder.

MR I think the problem is that we are not paying attention in class.

Anonymous said...

I think that a problem could be kids not at school. Sometimes I don't get my lesson. I need to pay better attention. Then I can do better. A.S.

Anonymous said...

I think it is because we don't try as hard as we are supposed to do. I try my hardest to do everything that I can to do good. But I don't want to be good, I want to be GREAT!!!:)

Anonymous said...

I think that the problem is some kids do not learn faster than other children because some kids don't understand certain things.

Anonymous said...

I think we should show more dedication to our work.

Anonymous said...

I think that every thing is okay
and that we only need to make a few changes with our education.

Anonymous said...

They are probably in the average because some kids probably don't think while they're taking the A.R.M.T and the SAT 10.
A.W.S

Anonymous said...

Some students might not have understood some of the lessons that they were taught.
M.M

Anonymous said...

I think they are average because all of the pressure that the other children put on them. They try so hard to prove they are gifted until they are so confused. They try to finish first to prove a point but never even pay attention to the questions.j.w

Anonymous said...

I think the reason why is because some of us think that we already got this down packed. What we don't know is that we don't know everything about the SAT10. We still have a lot to learn.We cannot just sit there and don't put all of our effort into our questions.We need to put all of our effort into each question but some of us don't.We need to study every single day until we're ready.C.M.